Helpdesk Technician provides first level technical support to end-users via phone, email and remote-control sessions. Support issues will cover email, workstations, servers, printers, networks, ISPs, cloud-applications, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Education / Certifications :
- Relevant IT Certifications: Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Information Technology, or related fields desirable
- 1-5 years of IT Support experience
- MSP experience is a bonus Skills or Abilities:
- Positive communication habits (people skills, listening skills).
- Good written, verbal & phone skills.
- Patience, especially in tense situations.
- Eager and willing to help others.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Desktops (PC and Mac), Servers, Mobile Devices, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, cloud computing, databases, WAN, LAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VOIP, Firewalls, Switches, iOS and Android devices, etc.
- Knowledge of IT Support ticketing systems
Send resumes or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org